VES 2.0.1 Submitted to App Store
We’re on roll with our releases! Thanks to all of you who’ve downloaded the latest. Here’s a quick update to fix a few things. Please keep your comments coming and please use the new Rate This App feature. Your positive reviews will help keep our boss happy.
- Lowered the iOS version requirement for VES 2.x to 6.0
- Added a Settings page which you can access from the main screen or in lessons. The options allow you to:
- View the tutorial screens again
- Enable auto-accept on pop-ups (after 2 seconds). Useful for hands free operation of “See It” lessons.
- Added a button to the main screen that shamelessly asks you to rate our app
- Fixed the buttons on the EULA and tutorial screens so you can actually see them
- The app will now open web pages by launching Safari when choosing “Visit Our Website” or “Build Your Own Apps with GL Studio ES”
- Made several improvements to the 3D models
- Corrected some typos and update lesson selection syntax
- Improved image quality (especially for iPad 2 users) by
- Enabling multisampling
- Applying a linear mip mapping filter to the text
- Removed texture compression on some of the UI elements
- Whacked a few other miscellaneous bugs