Version 2.2 Coming in January
We’re hard at work on the next release, but with the holiday break coming it will probably be January before we can finish it up and get it submitted.
So what can you look forward to in the next release? Here’s a sample:
- A refined overlay user interface that is easier to read.
- Collapsible overlays (i.e., hide the checklist and other elements for more 3D goodness)
- Parts highlighting is making a come back
- A Picture-in-Picture feature
- Revamped See It mode with parts highlighting
- An all new Try It mode (to fill the learning gap between See It and Do It)
- A new engine for purchase (Caterpillar 3406)
- An Augmented Reality mode (it’s really cool!)